Lands of Aesiria

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lands of Aesiria
Lands of Aesiria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MAJOR FOQING ANNOUNCEMENT
Requests? EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 pm by Ean Sableheart

» What's Up Folks?
Requests? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:25 am by Marcus

» Create your own Superpowers!
Requests? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 pm by Guest

» luna de sangre
Requests? EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am by Guest

» Anastasia the Titania {WIP}
Requests? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm by Anastasia

» Fairy Tail RP
Requests? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:31 am by Guest

» Hello there everyone!
Requests? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:11 am by Kit

» Character (WIP)
Requests? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:17 pm by Katherine Lavinski

» Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions
Requests? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm by Orelia

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Requests?

3 posters

Go down

Requests? Empty Requests?

Post by Noah Cross Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:17 am

Is it possible to write up a request in your character app detailing your advancement in a particular field so that your character starts out with more coins? If not it's cool I'm just wanting to be a bit more advance and have a deeper history than a basic starter
Noah Cross
Noah Cross

Back to top Go down

Requests? Empty Re: Requests?

Post by Kit Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

You can make your history as advanced as you want it, there's no need for you to have a simple one. In fact, if you want a high rank upon starting, your history needs to be chock full of info.

As for the part of the question pertaining to coins, some races and ranks start with more coins. However, at this time, there is no option to request for more. You've got to work for them through IC development.

If you are referring to a job-wise advancement, please know that the coins are generally for your character's skill building and such, not for IC things such as food or a new pair of boots (unless those boots are magic).
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Cross Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 pm

Yea I wanted to start out with the 300 more coins than normal so I could be more developed for my time frame. It's cool though I just didn't want to blow all my coins on getting a certain skill rank but have nothing to use for it or vise versa. I know you get a basic weapon or something but I was hoping to start out advance with an advance weapon. I'll just have to tweak my idea
Noah Cross
Noah Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Everybody starts out with an equal coin amount to make it fair. My own character is far advanced, history wise, but I'm at a basic skill level and have a basic weapon, for example. The idea is that you put in IC work for what you get. If Aesir had wanted people to start out with 300 more, then we'd all be starting out with 500 coin. If you want to get an advanced weapon quickly, RP to get coins, and make requests. It takes work, but I've known people to get to the top of a site within a month through work.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by The one true Aesir Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:51 pm

There are ways to accumulate more coin.

The first is through posting. Every IC post gets you one coin. If you do big posts you'll get more coin, with every 500 words you make in a single post getting you an extra coin.

There are currently two events OOC which can also get you coin. The location event, which gives you coin just for participating and other good stuff if we use the locations you create. And the referral event, which gives both you and your friend coin if he joins(you can get about 100 this way).
The one true Aesir
The one true Aesir
Admin

https://landofaesiria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down