Lands of Aesiria

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lands of Aesiria
Lands of Aesiria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MAJOR FOQING ANNOUNCEMENT
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 pm by Ean Sableheart

» What's Up Folks?
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:25 am by Marcus

» Create your own Superpowers!
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 pm by Guest

» luna de sangre
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am by Guest

» Anastasia the Titania {WIP}
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm by Anastasia

» Fairy Tail RP
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:31 am by Guest

» Hello there everyone!
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:11 am by Kit

» Character (WIP)
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:17 pm by Katherine Lavinski

» Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions
Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm by Orelia

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions

2 posters

Go down

Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions Empty Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions

Post by Aiyana Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:37 am

The newly crowned Empress of the Aesirian Kingdom was a long way from home now. The High Elf's travel time had not been tracked, but she was not within visual range of the city the forest that held the being that would speak of her future; though in puzzles and riddles that she would have to decipher, if possible. While she did not feel completely safe, being outside of her own kingdom and by herself, she did not fret about it. She had her magic and combat training from her time inside the territories she was now the ruler of, and she would use those practiced skills to protect herself if someone chose to attack her before her mission was complete.

" The Anima have a beautiful homeland, and it's nice to be able to walk amongst it without much threat to myself at any single time." Her words would be spoken quietly, but not exactly a whisper. It was not like someone would be out here alone and not already know she was here; for she was not being stealthy about where she was going as it was.

Aiyana

Back to top Go down

Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions Empty Re: Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions

Post by Orelia Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm

"They do indeed have a nice homeland... I should know as I've been here for some time now. I find it to be calm and without much danger - well, that is almost because of me. Greetings, I am Orelia, the greatest warrior to have ever lived in this place. Please, tell me your name?" Spoke the figure who had up until now been unseen at her right side, though now took to a slight nod before her. The woman had long curls of crimson hair and a beautiful form as horns stretched from her head and wings from her back in beautiful draconic splendor. The figure before the Empress was adorned in leather and silks with no weapon held or in present form yet she seemed to move as if she knew how to fight.
Orelia
Orelia

Total Coin : 500
Total Stats : 35
Strength : 11
Endurance : 9
Arcane : 6
Speed : 5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum